The TM500E-2 is equipped with two engines to reduce fuel usage and is available in two boom lengths, with an optional 45 ft (13.7 m) offsettable telescopic swingaway extension to increase max tip height to 154 ft (46.9 m). A commercial-sourced chassis provides a comfortable ride at highway speeds to 65 mph.
NOTE: TM/TMS models are not CE certified. Please contact your local Grove distributor for availability and special fuel requirements in your area.
- 4-section full-power boom
- New carrier cab
- In-dash engine gauges
- Spring front and air rear suspension
- Pusher axle optional
- Full rear storage box optional
- Dual axis electronic controls
- Chassis engine: Cummins ISC07 diesel, 6-cylinder, turbo-charged, 300 bhp (224 kW)
- Superstructure engine: Cummins QSB 3.3L 4-cylinder water-cooled diesel off-road engine, 110 bhp (82 kW)